Dissolving relationships between couples that own businesses or have significant assets and liabilities, requires an experienced and knowledgeable Santa Fe family law attorney. Expertise in valuation, tax, master negotiating skill, and seasoned courtroom litigation are what any client should demand. The Law Office of Dorene A. Kuffer and its’ professional team possess these skills and have the required knowledge to represent the best interest of clients where significant assets are at stake. Engaging our legal team can help avoid costly mistakes that waste both time and money. This is an area of law that is not for amateurs!
We excel in handling the unique challenges high asset divorces present in the state of New Mexico. Examples of complex and high asset divorce cases (or relationship dissolution) are:
- Closely held corporations or professional practices
- Unique assets and collections
- Multiple investments, including real estate and rental properties
- Commercial real estate or farm property investments
- Qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
- Stock options and restricted stock or restricted stock units
- Golden parachute plans
- Executive compensation and unique employee benefit plans
- Trusts and complex estates
Our professional team includes real estate appraisers, employee benefit experts, forensic accountants, and business valuation experts, as well as seasoned attorneys, whose expertise is often critical to the outcome of a complex high net worth divorce case. Our team takes a unique and personalized approach to each case and client.
Please contact our attorneys to discuss the best approach for resolving your high asset divorce.